How to use the new forums | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

How to use the new forums

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Joanne, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Joanne

Joanne Administrator

Hope you like the new forum software!

Here are a few tips on how to do the basics. If you have any questions or need to know how to do anything, just post in the tech and test forum.

• To upload an avatar - hold your cursor over yout username in the top left of the forums. From the drop down menu, choose "avatar" A box will pop up where you can upload your avatar.

• To post - click on the forum where you want to post (e.g. Medications, Living with Lupus, etc), on the right side, across from the name of the forum, you'll see a "post new thread" button. Just click on that and you'll be able to post.

• To see new posts since your last visit - click on the "new posts" link on the top navigation bar under the site logo

2. aae3748

aae3748 New Member

Hi there, I'm having a difficult time uploading an avatar. My image fits all of the stated rules but it still won't show up. Am I missing something?