I can't remember if I introduced myself or not. | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

I can't remember if I introduced myself or not.

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by Amy7575, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Amy7575

Amy7575 Registered

Hi, my name is Amy, and I'm 42. I've was diagnosed with Lupus 4 years ago, and I have been trying to find a decent Rheumatologist since. The one that did the tests and diagnosed me, he moved right after. And I live in an area that doesn't have a lot of options when it comes to this.
    Anyway, I just wanted to try to introduce myself. I'm really not sure what else to say. If you have any questions for me, just ask. :)

Lupusdude likes this.
  2. x_claire_x

x_claire_x Moderator

Hi Amy....welcome to site :0) Hope you find it useful being on the boards alongside others on their journey with autoimmune diseases...Claire

Lupusdude likes this.
  3. lazylegs

lazylegs Moderator

Welcome to the site Amy.

It can be a challenge to find a new rheumatologist. When my insurance changed I had to ask my insurance company to intervene. Another way to find a rheumy would be to contact your closest Lupus Foundation.

Take care,
    Lazylegs

wolf1 and Lupusdude like this.
  4. Lupusdude

Lupusdude Registered

Hi Amy, welcome to the site. It can be challenging finding a good rheumatologist, but sometimes your general practitioner can help you out. Talk to them and see if they have any suggestions. Anyway, let us know how you get along. We're all here for you!

5. MrE

MrE New Member

Mine doesn’t do anything about anything