i finally got it | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

i finally got it

Discussion in 'Social Security / Disability Benefits' started by acard, Apr 22, 2010.

1. acard

acard Registered

hi all,
    this is my 1st time on here in a very long time. thought about you all. wanted to let you know that i got my disability finally. huge relief. don't give up!
    Becca:)

2. Lily

Lily Registered

Hey Becca nice to hear from you :) Congratulations you got it at last :woohoo: that's one thing off your mind at least, take care :hug:

love
    Lily

3. Katharine

Katharine Registered

That's great news Becca :woohoo:

Thanks for letting us know and encouraging others to keep going!

Katharine

4. keebler

keebler Moderator

:cheer2: Becca!:cheer2:

What great news. I bet you are so relived.

Love,
    Lyn

5. acard

acard Registered

Thank you all. I have a question about the pay for minor children. my daughter has not recieved a dime????????

6. Maia

Maia Registered

I got my backpay first, then a month later I got my daughter's backpay amount. Mostly because I had to fill out an additional form for her (over the phone) but only after the SSD was approved. SSD contacted me by the way to fill out that form... but if it's been a while for you then I would suggest you contact your local SSD office.

They should contact you --- and you can have them fill out the form for you over the phone --- with you just answering their brief questions. I am assuming that you filed on her behalf already - may want to make sure that they have records of your minor child and ask if they need any additional paperwork.

7. acard

acard Registered

thank you Maia

8. dudley

dudley Registered

Congrats.............I know it was a hard ra\oad getting there. One less thing to worry about

Elaine