I found this very interesting!! | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

I found this very interesting!!

Discussion in 'Lupus News, Awareness and Research' started by cispence98, Mar 27, 2008.

1. cispence98

cispence98 Guest

I found this to be very interesting when I read it and thought to pass it on!!
    http://www.hopkins-arthritis.org/arthritis-info/lupus/#top
    I hope you will have the chance to look at it, if this has been posted before I apologize I just found it when looking up information regarding test results.
    Happy Reading!!!

2. sam101360

sam101360 Registered

Laura:

Thanks...This was very Interseting. I waswondering how I could have lupus when noone in my family ever did. I had mono as a child, and Epstein Barr as an adult...this article makes it pretty clear.

Thanks - Stephanie

3. Katharine

Katharine Registered

Thanks for that. That is a very nice article which explains a lot of things nicely and easily. It's a good article for any out there wanting to learn more about the disease in general.

Katharine

4. Maia

Maia Registered

Then again, I was tested for the mono virus in the past (twice?) and tested negative for any exposure! ;) It's never simple and clear cut with this disease...

5. Primrose1960

Primrose1960 Registered

thank you

Hi,

Thank you for a very interesting and informative article, it was excellent.

:)

6. Jirel

Jirel Registered

This may be petty, but I'm shocked that such a well known medical center published a document with so many spacing errors in it. It made me think one of us had typed it. :lol:

7. karen.w.

karen.w. Registered

Thank you for posting the article laura,I found it very informative!
    :hug: karen x