I got my hearing! | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

I got my hearing!

Discussion in 'Social Security / Disability Benefits' started by lablover, Aug 23, 2011.

1. lablover

lablover Registered

Hey everyone!

I am so excited!!! :excited: I finally got a court date for my disability hearing!!!! November 15! It is a month shy of 2yrs that I originally filed.

take care,
    wendy

2. debatat

debatat Moderator

Great news Wendy! I hope it goes well for you.

3. Monica3

Monica3 Registered

Good luck! Let us know how it goes.

Monica

4. funnyfarm

funnyfarm Registered

Wow, that is a long road...hope it ends well..please keep us posted for sure!

5. keebler

keebler Moderator

Great news Wendy!:yahoo:

Love,
    Lyn

6. lablover

lablover Registered

Thanks everyone! I will definitely keep you all posted.

take care,
    wendy

7. kvpandora

kvpandora Registered

Good deal, let us know how it goes! Will pray for good news for you.

8. Sage Hen

Sage Hen Registered

Hi Wendy,

That is wonderful news! We are all rejoicing with you. Please get back to us and let us know how your hearing goes.

Best Wishes,
    Sandy

9. macfamily53

macfamily53 Registered

So Happy for you :)

HI Wendy

I am so gld to hear you have your hearing soon.I will be thinking about you on that day and praying everything goes good that day and you get ssdi for sure.It took me almost two before i was told o was awarded SSDI. So please let us know how it goes for you on November 15th.

Tammy