I have one for you... | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

I have one for you...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mariposa, Jan 5, 2008.

1. Mariposa

Mariposa Registered

...A big gentle butterfly hug :yes:

Hello everyone,
    I'm sorry, I've been MIA (missing in action) for a few months. I've been absent due to some family situations. Also, some minor lupie things here and there; but thank heavens nothing major.

I miss you all. :wink2:

Love,
    Mariposa8)

2. keebler

keebler Moderator

Welcome back Mariposa,:)

I am glad that you are back. I hope everything is straightened out and your lupie problems are better.

Big butterfly hugs back to you.:)

Love,
    Lyn

3. Mariposa

Mariposa Registered

:wink2: Hi Keebler (Lyn),

I miss you guys too...
    This forum is what I call my garden, my second home and I miss it.

Thanks for the big hug.

Mariposa8)

4. Mariposa,

I do hope that your life returns to normal. I am sure whatever is going on is bringing undo stress to your life and I am sure that you do not need it. I do hope that you come out of your flare unscathed and you can return to here soon.

Nancy

5. neongirl

neongirl Registered

Mariposa,
    It is good to hear from you again:) and, I hope everything evens out for you soon. Welcome back!