I need a new rheumy Orange County California!!!!!!! | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

I need a new rheumy Orange County California!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Find a Lupus Doctor' started by Mama Meg, Aug 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mama Meg

Mama Meg Registered

Hello All,
    I need a new rheumy. I live in Orange County California.. Help.. My rheumy isnt workn for me. She doesnt listen::, she dismisses me, My hubby wants it now.. any leads??
    Thanks
    Mama Meg

2. luci

luci Registered

I had the same problem called my regular doctor and he set an appointment with a new rheumy for 3 weeks from now. Good Luck. Attened a support group in your area their will probably be someone their who uses a different md than you.

3. suebehar

suebehar Registered

Hi Meg, I have a wonderful doctor in Orange County, Newport Beach. Her name is Dr. Dawn Hnat 949-717-6755. I'm not sure that she is taking new patients. Good luck and take care.

4. Pink Pearl

Pink Pearl Registered

There is a lupus clinic at UCLA headed by Daniel Wallace, MD. He has an exemplary record and knows just about all there is to know about lupus. Dr Wallace is the author of "The Lupus Book." See if you can get in there.
    Sally

5. Mama Meg

Mama Meg Registered

Thank you !!

Thank you so much!! My husband and I thank you. Have a great day
    Mama Meg

6. Mama Meg

Mama Meg Registered

Sally, thank you. Do you have any numbers??
    Mama Meg

7. Pink Pearl

Pink Pearl Registered

On the UCLA dept of rheumatology, Dr Wallace isn't showing as seeing clinical patients, but there were several who have interests in lupus. 310-825-2448 for appts.

I googled UCLA Medical center, dept of rheumatology and this is the # for their clinical appts.
    Sally

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.