I really do feel great! | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

I really do feel great!

Discussion in 'Looking Good, Feeling Better' started by JackieM, May 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JackieM

JackieM Registered

I have been doing a detox wrap and drinking "greens" and feel like a new person! My face rash is very faint and my joints feel great! I am so thankful, after 2 years of being in pain! I am so thankful to feel my age again!!! I am still not 100% back to normal but I will take 90% =) Thats why I havent been here in a while, well first my pc broke down for about 2 months then I started those all natural products that made me feel great! Still waiting to see if it will help me with my hair growth :p
    I dont take a single day for granted, and I am thankful to finally be able to post something POSITIVE on here for once ;)

2. ElephantEyes

ElephantEyes Registered

Delighted to hear that Jackie :). I love happy news!

3. dmarie

dmarie Registered

Good news! Thanks for sharing.

dmarie

4. ROSJAC

ROSJAC Registered

Yeah!!! So happy for you.
    Rosie

5. JackieM

JackieM Registered

=D thanks ladies!

6. Polly.coggs

Polly.coggs Registered

That's great news. So happy for you x

7. Sophie Jassat

Sophie Jassat New Member

Hi JackieM great news. I am feeling good not great but good is ok. Since my diagnosis and the high steroid 60mg prednisone and chemo my sugar and bp have being crazy high but l still try to be up beat about it. I am meditating and using relaxation techniques that are calmimg my spirit and body. I gind exercise helps and try to do a little even on bad days. Needless to say l have got "busy living" and right now it seems to be ok.

8. x_claire_x

x_claire_x Moderator

This is an old thread...so I will close it, but feel free to start a new one if you wish...often old posters are not still around so there is less response etc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.