Ice Skating For Fun | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

Ice Skating For Fun

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by greenhaggis, Jan 12, 2008.

1. greenhaggis

greenhaggis Registered

Was seriously thinking of taking kids and hubby ice skating tomorrow. Just keep seeing ads for a weekend one-off ice rink (being set up in a closed car park) which is only 2 miles away. I loved travelling to Richmond Ice Rink when I was a kid so I am very tempted - am I mad!

I'm sure it will be fun and worth the afterpain.:eek:

Lesley

2. julsie

julsie Registered

You're not mad,just need two layers of gloves,ankle and knee pads,helmet,cushion on bottom tied on with string and hot water bottle in car for bum afterwards,he!he! have fun!
    julsie

3. Jen79

Jen79 Guest

That sounds like a lot of fun, I am sure that your family will enjoy it. I have never been ice skating but I am sure I would enjoy it since I use to love to roller blade. Let us know how it went.

JEN

4. Katharine

Katharine Registered

Yep, it's like me, I keep having visions of myself roller skating somewhere :rotfl: I must be off my rocker as somedays I have trouble with more than a gentle 20 min dog walk - but hey, here's for wishful thinking and if you think you can do it physically well.... go for it!!