I'm A Proud Auntie!!!! | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm A Proud Auntie!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Karly1964, Apr 2, 2008.

1. Karly1964

Karly1964 Guest

Recently, in our town a woman embezzled 10,000 dollars from the Humane Society and left the shelter in great need of funds to continue running and taking care of all the animals needs.:mad: Well, My neices school is known for helping environmental issues and social issues like trying to stop a landfill from being put across the street from the school, Hannah has participated in all of those, now they are raising money for the humane society. She dug into her piggy bank and got out some of her money and got my sister to donate too, so they had a successful fund drive for the animals.:stretch: I am so glad that both her parents and school and church are teaching the kids that it is truly great to give to help somebody else. I am also going to take the bag of puppy food from Keegan over there, as well as some canned special food, toys, equipment, litter box, sweater etc. I am still shocked that someone would do that. Not long after a man at the city pound killed at least 25 animals in two months, some of whom were to be adopted. He should be in jail.:eek: He had no authority to do that let alone rob some families of potential beloved pets. I am just so glad that Hannah and Gracie are learning to help around the house as well as in the community they live in. Responsible citizens are made they just don't appear. I am very much proud of the kids and of course Hannah.:love2: :love: Karly Hannah also manages to stay on the all A honor roll, we are extremely blessed to have healthy, happy children in our lives.

2. chantal

chantal Registered

You should be proud, thats amazing!! :hehe: :p :wink2:

3. Taree

Taree Guest

Embezzling from the humane society... how cruel! Cannot believe ther are such heartless people in the world!:mad:
    As for the animal murderer... I am speechless...250 animals in 2 months! One in a lifetime is TOO MUCH! Cannot even conjure up an appropriate punishment for something so outrageous!:mad:

To end on a positive note:
    Well done to Hannah! Not many little ones will take out of their piggy bank or spend their playtime helping others. Sounds like little Gracie will b e following in her footsteps. Well done to the school as well, it should be standard practice for all schools to give back to the community! I can see why you are such a proud aunty!:) :) :)