Is this a rash from Lupus?? | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

Is this a rash from Lupus??

Discussion in 'Symptoms' started by Amy7575, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Amy7575

Amy7575 Registered

I'll try to post a pic and I need to know what this is?? Is this the mylar rash, or something else??
    I hope that it will post it right. It's reddder than it looks on here, but the camera likes to try to even out the colors for some reason.

Attached Files:

2. keebler

keebler Moderator

3. susane

susane Registered

I had to go to my clinic yesterday, and my nurse practitioner said I am in a lupus flare, which my face has a deep red butterfly rash which is across my forhead, and on each side of my nose. At times it makes my face just start peeling and become like a sore or bad severe sunburn.

susane

4. susane

susane Registered

I forgot to mention that she said I should call my rhuematologist and get in as soon as I can. I called and will go in Monday instead of waiting until May.

susane