ITS A BOY!! Our little miracle! | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

ITS A BOY!! Our little miracle!

Discussion in 'Living with lupus' started by mysharonna, May 29, 2008.

1. mysharonna

mysharonna Guest

Hi everyone,

First, thanks for all of your prayers and wishes for a healthy pregnancy.

Little Michael has arrived 5 weeks early...5lbs 13 oz 19 inches 5/23/08

We were involved in a bad car accident, my hubby, son and myself...I went into preterm labor and had an emergency c section a few hours later. Every one is fine, he was born critical and spent 5 days in Intensive care, but we were able to take him home yesterday with precautions.

We are all so happy...I never knew you can find so much room in your heart for a new little one..it has just grown three times its size.

love to all,
    Sharon

Attached Files:

2. pennylp

pennylp Registered

:rose3::rose3::rose3::rose3:CONGRATULATIONS:rose3::rose3::rose3:

How wonderful for you to have your baby here safe and healthy....

I am so sorry you were in a car accident that must have been very scary...I am glad you were all ok...

My neice had a baby boy two weeks ago five weeks early also... he weighed six pounds one ounce... Almost the same as yours... nineteen inches also... We will have to compare notes on how they are growing...

You get lots of rest if you can and again a big big

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY....

LOVE Penny

3. Katharine

Katharine Registered

Wow congratulations! He's gorgeous :)

and what an entry into the world, it must have been very frightening for you but I'm glad it all turned out well,

hugs to the whole family,
    Katharine

4. Joandublin

Joandublin Registered

Many Congratulations Sharon! :foryou: :)

You sound over the moon. Im really sorry to hear about the circumstances of his birth though. What a terrible fright you must have all had :hugbetter:

I hope you are recovering well from the car accident and Im delighted to hear that your little one is home at last.

Luv n stuff
    Joan:rose:

5. Raglet

Raglet Registered

Congratulations on the arrival of your wee one. What a bumpy road it was for you all; and what an excellent weight for five weeks early.

He is adorable - welcome to the world little one !

cheers

raglet

6. greenhaggis

greenhaggis Registered

:cloud9: Congratulations Sharon!

Babies are amazing and wonderful just very tiring so take care of yourself!

What a horrible event to happen but at least your all safe and sound and Michaels with you at home now!

That is a good weight for an early baby - my first born was 5lbs 15oz and 11 days 'overdue' and I think 19inches.

Its amazing how quickly they grow and all the clothes that you get through or they grow out of before worn!

Take care,

Love Lesley

7. cad

cad Registered

Hi Sharon,
    Congratulations, what a beautiful little boy!!!You must be so proud.
    Wishing you all the best for the future.

Cassie

8. cinderashes

cinderashes cinderashes

Oh Sharon... he's beautiful!! :foryou:

Congratulations! What a shock you must have had after that car accident but thank goodness you're all okay.

Take care of yourself and give that little cutie a cuddle from me. We all wish you a lifetime of happiness with your son

Ash x

9. LolaLola

LolaLola Registered

Very Well Done, I am sorry you had all the worry but so glad Michael is home. I like that name too.

My children were both little, they did catch up though and you would never know now.
    x Lola

10. cath

cath Registered

Congraulations - he is absolutely beautiful.

I'm very sorry about your car accident, and glad it turned out ok in the end. How stresful for you all.

Hope things are more peaceful now:blush:

X C X

11. acard

acard Registered

Congratulations!!!
    Welcome~Michael:)

He is so gorgeous!!! I hope you are doing well.

Hugs,
    Becca

12. KarolH

KarolH Registered

Sharon,

Congratulations on your new baby boy.

I wish you all the luck in the world with him.

Sorry about your accident but glad it all turned out ok.:wink2::wink2::wink2:

13. elisabethm

elisabethm elisabethm

:rose3::wishes:Congratulations on the birth of your new son he is beutifull i hope you have many happy years with him give my best wishes to your hubby Elisabeth:):)

14. LoopyLoo

LoopyLoo Registered

Congratulations to you and Hubby - he is utterly gorgeous and looks a perfect wee bundle.

What a scary time for you all but at least it all turned out in the end. You sound so proud of him. Can't wait to hear about his progress.

Lots'a'luv, :hug:

Pam xxx

15. BigSis

BigSis Registered

Congtratulations

Welcome to little Michael and best wishes to you all.

:wishes:
    He looks lovely

16. keebler

keebler Moderator

Congrats!!!!!:micbounce::dancing:

What a perfect, cute little bundle of joy.:)
    Welcome to the world little Michael.

I am glad everyone is ok from the terrible accident.

Love,
    Lyn

17. Lily

Lily Registered

Hi Sharon! :bigsmile:

Wow what a worrying entrance into the world your little boy had :eek: I'm glad all is ok now and can I just say how gorgeous he is :):):) you must be so proud :hugbetter: :hug:

love
    Lily

18. karen.w.

karen.w. Registered

CONGRATULATIONS SHARON!! :micbounce::cloud9: michael is so beautiful you must be so proud!
    I'm glad you were all okay,what an awful experience.

Hugs and best wishes to you all :grhug:
    take good care
    love karen x

19. awwww. he's such a gorgeous baby!!...i'm not suprised you're so proud!! sorry
    to hear about the accident though, how awful for you!! :( but im glad you're doing ok now, and your new baby is fine too!! :wink2:

take care

claire x

20. Maia

Maia Registered

Congratulations on your latest little miracle. The human heart has an endless capacity for love, doesn't it?

I'm very happy for you that everyone is all right and back home together. Take care of yourself and... Enjoy your baby moon! :)