It's my turn...wish me luck! | Page 9 | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

It's my turn...wish me luck!

Discussion in 'Social Security / Disability Benefits' started by Tom, Jul 11, 2007.

1. Katharine

Katharine Registered

That is truly great news Tom :woohoo: even if it did take so long! I sincerely hope it'll be simpler in Belgium for me.

Katharine

2. Joandublin

Joandublin Registered

Wonderful, womderful news Tom!:):)

Im so very pleased for you. What a fight you had though... Congrats on not giving up!

Lun n stuff
    Joan:rose:

3. keebler

keebler Moderator

:excited: Great news Tom!
    :dancing:

Lyn

4. lazylegs

lazylegs Moderator

I am glad someone finally had some common sense and approved you Tom.

Take care,
    Lazylegs

5. Lily

Lily Registered

:dancing: :woohoo: :hug: that's made my day Tom...............your persistence paid off in the end. Great news!

love
    Lily

6. KarolH

KarolH Registered

Well congratulations Old Timer and don't spend the retro check all in one day.:lol::lol::lol:

You fought the fight and you won Tom...........cudos to you for a job well done. Your story ending has me smiling from ear to ear.:wink2::wink2::wink2:

7. macfamily53

macfamily53 Registered

Hi Tom

I am so very happy for you as i do know the stress the money the time you have had to put into getting everything((hugs)).I am just hoping this can somehow someway help you and your wifes stress a little bit anyway especially right now ((hugs)).I am so glad you let us know this wonderful imformation.take care of yourself now that you can and make those doctor appointment s also :).

Tammy

8. Clare.T

Clare.T Registered

Dear Tom:woohoo:
    I am simply overjoyed for you knowing what struggles you have been through in all respects.
    Now to hope that other concerns work out for the best too. Please give my regards to your wife. Many many hugs and here's to much better days for you both.

Love
    Clare

9. greenhaggis

greenhaggis Registered

Well done Tom!

10. Tom

Tom Old Timer

Thank you everyone! It would have been so much harder without you! :grhug: