Just saying hi | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

Just saying hi

Discussion in 'Personal Stories' started by Lupusdude, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Lupusdude

Lupusdude Registered

Hope this finds you all doing well and keeping busy. Haven’t been on in a while and had a hard time finding how to post without hijacking another thread. I’m doing well and it’s been nice to read that most of you are healthy and stable. The social distancing hasn’t had any affect on me as I’ve always been socially distant. It takes the reminder message to get me on here to say hello. My health is good although my weight has dropped again. Seems to be a minor issue as I’m still as strong as an ox and can carry out my regular chores. Wifey has to go in for second back surgery, but we’re feeling positive that this one will do the trick. Trying to stay positive. Thanks for the sharing and the support. Peace!

2. keebler

keebler Moderator

Good to hear from you!
    Glad you are doing good. Hugs to your wife for the upcoming surgery.
    I hear you on the social distancing although I missed my grandkids.
    Take care,
    Lyn

Lupusdude likes this.
  3. Lupusdude

Lupusdude Registered

Thanks Lyn,
    It must be tough with grandkids. I don’t have any, but I feel your sadness and hope you’re at least getting some virtual visits and phone calls. Stay safe and keep well my friend!
    Joe

4. lazylegs

lazylegs Moderator

Hi Joe. Glad to hear you are holding your own during all this. Hopefully everything goes well during your wife's surgery. Docs say a positive attitude go a long way in healing.

Take care,
    Lazylegs

Lupusdude likes this.
  5. Lupusdude

Lupusdude Registered

Thank you Lazylegs for the kind words and good wishes. Will keep you all posted.
    Love and peace to you my friend,
    Joe

6. Jessica1

Jessica1 Moderator

All the best to your wife with her surgery....it's good to read that you're doing so well, may it continue! Take care,
    Jess