Lupus Flare-Struggling With Pregnancy :( | Page 2 | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

Lupus Flare-Struggling With Pregnancy :(

Discussion in 'Living with lupus' started by mooks, Aug 17, 2010.

1. mooks

mooks Registered

a little update...I'm now 37 weeks and being induced on 26th (yes next tuesday!!) I will let you all know when she arrives :D Thanks for all your support in this pregnancy...I was so scared when I found out but I have managed to grow a gorgeous girl who is very active and already weighing in at over 7lb on the scan estimates! Fingers crossed she arrives safely and is 100% healthy! xxxxxxxxxx :love:

2. pippa10

pippa10 Registered

Monks I'm sure she will be perfect I'll mark the 26th on my calendar and i'll say a special prayer for you and your little daughter that day. Try and relax now and get plenty of rest when the little one arrives you'll not get much rest so take all you can now. Pip

3. keebler

keebler Moderator

Hi Mooks.:)

:woohoo: Way to go! 37 weeks.:cheer2:
    Thank you for telling us how well you both are doing.:)
    I cant hardly wait till the 26th.

Love,
    Lyn

4. oesa

oesa Lisa_S

Oooh - babies are so exciting! Best of luck on the 26th Mooks - I'll be thinking of you!

Lisa

5. Katharine

Katharine Registered

Oooooooh doesn't time pass so quickly :woohoo:

How exciting. I'm sure many here will be thinking of you on that day :grouphug2:

Katharine

6. greenhaggis

greenhaggis Registered

:clock: Wow that went so quick ... :hehe:, not for you I'm definately sure ;).

Will be waiting for the news and if you allow us the priviledge a little picture :)

:grouphug2:Lots of hugs...hope all goes well for you your partner and the baby :bunny:

:flowery:

7. debatat

debatat Moderator

Hope all goes well, will be thinking of you!!!

8. BigSis

BigSis Registered

very best of luck to you all
    Will be thinking of you on baby day

9. pennylp

pennylp Registered

Hi Mooks,

First of all let me send you some (((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))... talk to your doctor before you take hot baths and or put anything hot on you... as my daughter is pregnant.. twenty five weeks today and is suffering with severe back pain and hip problems and was told not to do either one.... I am not sure what the reasons are.. But this came from the doctor.. she has been going for massage therepy and it has helped a tiny bit... I hope you can get some relief of sorts... take care ..

Love Penny

10. lazylegs

lazylegs Moderator

I hope all goes smoothly Michele.

Take care,
    Lazylegs

11. diamonds

diamonds Registered

Hope everything went well! Congrats on making it to 37 weeks! Take care of yourself in the coming weeks, and beyond :)

12. countrylass

countrylass Registered

what wonderful news,pray all gone smoothly youve done so so well,lv and luck
    Countrylassxx

13. Jessica1

Jessica1 Moderator

Hi Mooks,

It doesn't seem a minute since you told us all you were pregnant - where does the time go? I hope everything went well with the birth of your daughter and that you're able to rest as much as possible (as much as is possible for any parent of course, which is usually not a lot!).
    Looking forward to your update.
    Take care,
    Jess.

14. downandout

downandout Registered

That is inspiring that you have made it so far in your pregnancy. Congratulations. I have always been very scared of getting pregnant because I don't know how my body will react. I'm sorry to hear of your recent troubles and feel for you and can relate to the pains etc even though I have not been pregnant long. Anyway, thanks for your story it really made me feel better about my situ
    ation.