My Baby Girl Is HERE! | Page 2 | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

My Baby Girl Is HERE!

Discussion in 'Living with lupus' started by mooks, Nov 14, 2010.

1. debatat

debatat Moderator

Congratulations, she is gorgeous!!!!!!!

2. cally

cally Registered

Congratulations! She is absolutely gorgeous! And what a beautiful name as well. You have really made such a difference making me believe I might be able to be so lucky as well. You are really an inspiration and is is such an achievement.

Please don't worry if you have to give up breastfeeding, you have tried and she is thriving well but what will her happy in the long run is to have a happy healthy Mum.

Take care, Cally xx

3. Lily

Lily Registered

Hi Michelle :wavey:

Congratulations, she's just gorgeous :love:

I must have known something :lol: Haven't been on in ages and popped in tonight to catch up - what great news to be greeted with!

I do hope that your flare settles down :hug:

love
    Lily

4. Shani

Shani Registered

Hi Mooks!

What a beautiful, little princess you have.Bless her!
    I hope your appointment with the Rheumy goes well when you see him.
    Hopefully that nasty flare calms down soon!
    Congratulations once again.

:hug:

5. lynnhugs

lynnhugs Registered

Hi michelle
    Congratulations she is a beautiful baby i hope your flare settles down soon take care.
    Lynnx:wishes:

6. redknight

redknight Registered

Hi Mooks,

Congratulations and welcome to beautiful little princess Ember :princess:

Don't stress about breast feeding, a happy healthy mum is better than a flaring mum!

Enjoy being a mum. I personally think it's THE best job in the world.

7. Congratuulattionnss... :) This really made me smile!
    Recently had the pregnany talk with my DR. due to chemo etc not sure if Im able to have kids, but you've given me hope!!
    Hope all is well with mum and baby!!!
    Congrats again :)

Zoe xxx

8. pippa10

pippa10 Registered

O my! your little Ember is just so precious and beautiful, and what ever is good for mom is good for baby Congratulations well done you.

9. lazylegs

lazylegs Moderator

Your little one is precious. Congratulations.

Take care,
    Lazylegs

10. Maia

Maia Registered

Absolutely gorgeous baby! Congratulations to the new family and a hearty welcome to Ember.

I hope you are feeling better soon as well - I know you want to feel well to be able to completely
    enjoy your little baby ;)

11. Monica3

Monica3 Registered

Fantastic news! Congratulations...she is beautiful! Isn't the human body just amazing? Try to get some sleep and good luck at your appointment.

12. BigSis

BigSis Registered

Yay :cheer2::cheer2:

Ember is a little darling.:)

Take care of yourself Mooks and hope you feel better soon.

13. flutterbye

flutterbye Banned

:congrats:

Well done, that's such great news, big hugs.
    Top tip, when she sleeps, you sleep or at least rest!
    Take lots of care of yourself as well as little one, and congratulations again! xxx

14. Beanbag

Beanbag Registered

Congratulations Michelle. You must be so proud and your news sure is an inspiration to all us Lupus folk.
    Give babes a big hug from me
    Love Beanbag

15. macfamily53

macfamily53 Registered

Congradualtions Mook

I am so happy everything went well for you and your baby both(((hugs))).She is absolutely adorable.Brest feeding even for a little while they say really helps there immune system a great deal.I hope you dont have to stop breast feeding her but if you do just know she will have a good start in life if even for a month or so.You need to take care of your health also so you can take care of her.Well hang in there and enjoy every minutes with that beautiful baby of yours as they do grow up way to fast .

Tammy

16. Sage Hen

Sage Hen Registered

Mooks,
    Congratulations on the birth of your baby daughter! She sounds absolutely adorable. Her name is so lovely.. as I am sure she herself is also. I hope you are feeling well after giving birth, and getting your
    rest as needed. Enjoy your little one. I am so very happy for you! OX

Sandy [/B]

17. annie1971

annie1971 Registered

hi mooks

congratulations on the birth of your little angel, you must be over the moon. Georgeous name by the way. Now for the sleepless nights.

Look after yourself

annie x