My two naughty dogs ...... | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

My two naughty dogs ......

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Raglet, Jan 17, 2008.

1. Raglet

Raglet Registered

[​IMG]

here they are asleep on the couch - you have to look closely to see the 2nd black dog on top of the golden retriever. Not a very good pic as I took it with my phone.

Everynight when we are in bed, they get out of their beds and climb on to the couch ...... they ALWAYS cuddle up together, they are such great friends

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Raglet

2. Jen79

Jen79 Guest

:) Raglet,

That is such a cute picture of your dogs ; they seem like they are best friends .Thank you for sharing the picture.

JEN

3. macfamily53

macfamily53 Registered

Raglet
    Awwww that is adorable and so naughty :rotfl: at the same time.They are both so darn cute.I always wonder what my two cats do while in bed at night :lol: they are actually brothers the cats are but two differant personalities.The one cat is so mischieveus it is cute.Our pets are our family for sure and we love them like they are also.

Tammy

4. sam101360

sam101360 Registered

Raglett:

Very adorable! I was asked the other day if I had any pets...I thought a second and said "No, I have three 4 legged furry children" I think that how we really feel out our babies.

Love ya - Stephanie

5. sushi

sushi Registered

:lol: :lol: Raglet, i replied to your post but my computer is acting up!

so everything i typed got erased.:( :( i think your dogs are adorable i always
    like when people post about their pets. it just puts a smile on my face

Your dogs are smart by going to the couch to sleep its probably warmer and more comfy than their own bed. or maybe they like to sleep on something high. My dogs sushi and bruno, female and male, and are the total opposite.

i refer to the as "baby boy and baby girl" they make me so happy. And i glad
    i have them because i stay home alone all day and the are the perfect company. im sure youre enjoying your dogs as much as im enjoying mine.

you're right when you said look at the picture closely. the black dog is on to of the golden retriever. so funny:lol: thank you for this post take care Raglet

6. Sage Hen

Sage Hen Registered

Awwww...How sweet! :)

7. lin

lin Registered

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww Bless i want them, how cute are they god love em......... Dogs are not stupid :)

I can tell you spoil and love them Raglet Give them a big kiss from me too :) Lin xxxxx

8. acard

acard Registered

Too cute-What breed is the black dog? Which dog is the bad influence:lol: ? I love your doggy stories:)

Becca

9. Raglet

Raglet Registered

the black dog (Rachel) is a doberman cross. She is actually bigger than she looks in this picture as she is rolled up tight into a little ball - she has long skinny legs and her back comes up to about my knees (and I am very tall), and she looks exactly like a small doberman. She's VERY lean, it's impossible to get any weight on her. People usually think she is a doberman puppy even though she has recently turned 8.

Tommy and Rachel are my babies - Rachel is the TOTAL boss but Tommy couldn't care less, he'll roll over for anyone, man or beast .....

RAglet

10. acard

acard Registered

Rachel sure is cute with Tommy:p My sister has a black lab and a toy poodle and the poodle rules the roost-she has EVERYONEand evey animal at her beckon call. She is too much.

I can't wait to give my doxie a playmate because she is out numbered by our 2 cats who love to paw at Sandy's tail.

Thank God for pets-they certainly give us so much joy:)

Hugs,
    Becca

Raglet=keep those stories flowing.

It isn't that you don't have your plate full enough, but have you thought about writing a book on the adventures that people have with their pets.
    You would bring sp much laughter to so any people. Just a thought:wink2: