New update | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

New update

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by dmarie, Apr 5, 2016.

1. dmarie

dmarie Registered

Hi all!

The last few months have been crazy. I am slowly adjusting to my new situation.
    My children jumped right in and cleaned out the house and it has already sold. I am now with my oldest sister recovering and feeling emotionally better and more rested.

I will be living with my daughter and her family and they have already found a bigger house. I pray that it works out. My darling grandson has decided to sleep with me. Not sure how long that will last. Lol.

My poor puppy has really had to adjust to all sorts of changes. He is doing remarkably well. Poor baby. I am so glad I have had him during these times. And of course my family.

One thing that really upsets me is filling out forms and having to mark "single". I think a widow/widower box should be an option.

dmarie:grouphug:

2. keebler

keebler Moderator

Hugs dmarie.:grouphug: Just take your time you need to adjust. Keebler my dog helped me threw with the loss of our daughter. Im happy that your puppy is doing the same thing.
    I think of you often.
    Take care,
    Lyn

dmarie likes this.
  3. Eileen T

Eileen T Registered

Thinking of you dmarie.... It sounds like you've got a great family who are rallying around you - as Keebler said, take your time to adjust - you are going through such a tough time.

Take care,
    Eileen

dmarie likes this.
  4. catcove

catcove Junior Member

Take it one day at a time. Peace, katcove

dmarie likes this.
  5. lazylegs

lazylegs Moderator

Glad to hear you have had so much support. It sounds like you will be getting lots of hugs and kisses from your grandson.
    Hopefully he doesn't wear you out too much.

Take care,
    Lazylegs

dmarie likes this.
  6. debatat

debatat Moderator

It is good to hear that your family are helping you through this time as is your beloved dog. it will be nice to be nearer your grandson.

7. wolf1

wolf1 Registered

Glad to know that you have a loving and supporting family. Times a healer
    Keep safe
    Wolf1

dmarie likes this.