New | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

New

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by since2009, Feb 5, 2016.

Tags:
  1. since2009

since2009 New Member

Hi,

I've been trying to join multiple lupus forums today...just trying to find some answers.

I'm in my early 30s. I was diagnosed when I was in high school and lately, the lupus brain fog is terrifying me due to something that happened today (which is what encourage me to sign up here).

2. debatat

debatat Moderator

Hi and welcome to the site. I hope you find as much support and laughter as I have found over the time I have been here.

I have always found that my brain fog is much worse when my lupus is active or I am tired or stressed.

3. lazylegs

lazylegs Moderator

Welcome to the site since 2009.

The brain fog can be scary. It is important for you to report any major episodes to your doctor. You may need more than rest to get things back in control.

Take care,
    Lazylegs

4. wolf1

wolf1 Registered

Welcome since2009
    You have come to the right place, you are going to find great friends here. Brain fog can really try you but you will get through it, we are all here if you need a little extra help.
    Take care.
    Wolf1