Not diagnosed, but...... | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

Not diagnosed, but......

Discussion in 'Not Diagnosed Yet?' started by AliMarie, Jun 10, 2018.

1. AliMarie

AliMarie New Member

Hi. I am new here. I was reading some of your posts and wanted to get some opinions. . I have been suffering from glands/node issues for the past 3 years. I truly believe I have lupus, yet my blood work doesn' confirm it. I have many other symptoms, such as random pain, burning sensations, and others. However, my main issue has been with lymph node problems. It has lessened and isn't 24/7, but when I have the symptoms it's painful. It's mainly in my armpits, behind my ears, and under my chin. I just want to know that I'm not alone. I've been to numerous doctors with blood work done and no answers. I also tend to get the malar rash which my doc said it was rosacea. I guess I am just looking for advice and someone that has been there. I would love to hear from you all.

2. AliMarie

AliMarie New Member

Umm of course I do NOT want lupus. Who would want that? I clearly have something going on. You don't know the full story, nor do I have time to get into every detail of my medical history. I was simply asking for advice/opinions from the information I provided. No need to get all hasty.

3. mark176

mark176 Active Member

Are you using normal deodorants? If so the aluminium in them can cause problems. I switched to aluminium free that helped a lot to solve arm pit problems

wolf1 likes this.
  4. x_claire_x

x_claire_x Moderator

I also had that problem with deodorant and it was a very early sign for me.....it would be good to start a daily diary of issues and note down each day what you are doing activity wise, what the weather is like and how you are feeling.
    Does your rash include the lines from nose to mouth ?

Eileen T likes this.
  5. keebler

keebler Moderator

6. keebler

keebler Moderator

We had a discussion with every Mod. This is coming from all of us not just me.

7. debatat

debatat Moderator

Hi

* We will not tolerate personal attacks on our members for any reason whatsoever. Please do not post anything in a deliberate attempt to antagonise another member*

Please note the above guideline and bear it in mind when dealing with our members.

Thank you.

8. x_claire_x

x_claire_x Moderator

Robin... the issue was discussed by all of us and I am sad that respect has not been shown to our members, some of whom are in a very difficult place. You know the guidelines.

The Mods on here do this in their spare time, all dealing with the disease as well....some days it just takes all we have to try and make the person asking for help feel heard and answered.

I chose to ignore your comments, as I felt that was indeed the best response and all I had time or energy for.

The person I answered was therefore not you, but our member asking for some advice. The post was not about you and yet sadly it has ended up being so.

This is a positive site.... and the mods will always try and keep it that way.

keebler and wolf1 like this.