NYC doctor for lupus and experience with lupus pregnancies | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

NYC doctor for lupus and experience with lupus pregnancies

Discussion in 'Find a Lupus Doctor' started by New Girl Jess, Sep 21, 2020.

Tags:
  1. New Girl Jess

New Girl Jess Registered

I moved to NYC a few years ago and have been seeing my CT doctors still. Now my husband and I would like try to get pregnant so I’m looking for a good doctor in the NYC area who preferably has experience with lupus patients who have gone through pregnancy.

If anyone has any referrals or suggestions, please advise. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much,
    Jess

2. New Girl Jess

New Girl Jess Registered

I also meant to add that I’m also looking for recommendations for a good high risk OBGYN in NYC.

Thank you!
    Jess

3. keebler

keebler Moderator

Hi,
    You could check your local lupus groups. Also look into teaching hospitals and see what they have.
    Your current doctors can also give you recommendations.
    Take care,
    Lyn