October Issues: Post your site related issues here | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

October Issues: Post your site related issues here

Discussion in 'Tech and test' started by VSadmin, Oct 17, 2017.

1. VSadmin

VSadmin testing Staff Member

Hello,

I'm the tech admin for lupusite. Please post your site related issues here and I'll them sorted out as soon as possible.

Every month, I'll post a new thread for that month's issues. Any related issues not resolved will be carried over in the opening thread.

Thank you,

Lee.

PS: if I don't respond within 2 days, please contact another admin/mod to call for me.

:)

2. Ann2

Ann2 Registered

Hi Lee

It's a good idea to have contact with tech admin. One issue I have found is having a point of contact of email if you can't sign into the board eg if you haven't put in appearance in for 30 days I have on occasion had problems.

The home page on the site is still saying email Joanne:

As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    If you have any problems resetting your password please just email me [email protected]

Could this be updated to an email address that is relevant please as this email is no longer in use. I do know that a few members no longer post as they cannot get on here.

Many thanks
    Ann2

3. VSadmin

VSadmin testing Staff Member