One-pot Moroccan Lamb | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

One-pot Moroccan Lamb

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LoopyLoo, Apr 7, 2008.

1. LoopyLoo

LoopyLoo Registered

Hi all,

This is a really easy recipe especially if you have people for dinner but don't have the energy to spend alot of time in the kitchen. I made this on Saturday and hubby loved it!

Ingredients:

1 tblsp oil
    750g diced lamb
    500ml chicken stock
    2 small onions, chopped
    1/2 cup pitted prunes, halved
    1/2 cup dried apricots, halved
    1 tsp ground ginger
    1 tsp ground cinnamon
    Black pepper to taste

Here's how
    1 Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Add the meat in small batches, and cook over medium heat for 2 minutes, or until well browned. Return all the meat to the pan.

2 Add the stock, onion, prunes, apricots, ginger and cinnamon to the saucepan and season with pepper. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer, covered, for one hour, or until the meat is tender. Garnish with toasted slivered almonds, if desired, and serve with rice or couscous.

Enjoy,

Pam x

2. greenhaggis

greenhaggis Registered

Sounds yummy!

I love asian food so much I think I'm addicted! I suffer from gastro problems and strangley curry does not irritate me!

I will have to try out this recipe very soon - tomorrow I think, will let you know how it turns out!

Love Lesley

3. Marika

Marika Marika

this sounds easy no millions of pots and pans... i will try it at weekend...
    thks marika....:):)