Penn State | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

Penn State

Discussion in 'Find a Lupus Doctor' started by lesleym, Mar 22, 2013.

  1. lesleym

    lesleym Registered

    We are considering moving to Penn State. Does anyone have a good rheumatologist that specializes in lupus? Does anyone have a recommendation? Thanks!

    ROSJAC Registered

    Hi, I do not know where you are located now, but perhaps you could contact the Lupus Center at West Penn Allegheny Health System in Pittsburgh and they could help you find a Rheumy in the Penn State area. There web site lists the phone number.
    Good Luck, Rosie
  3. KidsPT

    KidsPT Registered has a find a doctor function to help find board certified rheumatologists in your area. It would be a starting point. When you contact the doctor for an appointment be sure to ask questions first such as what percentage of their patients have Lupus or autoimmune disease. You want someone who treats this frequently. Some rheumatologists treat other forms of arthritis but not much autoimmune. Good Luck,


Share This Page