Pic of baby at last! | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

Pic of baby at last!

Discussion in 'Living with lupus' started by cinderashes, Jun 17, 2008.

1. cinderashes

cinderashes cinderashes

Hi all, hope you're well. Finally worked out how to post a pic and if you would like to see our little girl Evie check out my profile pics. She's doing really well, 3 months old and nearly 14lb in weight now and loves her bouncing tickling games...:rotfl:

I'm okay, my diabetes still isnt 100% but is a lot better and I'm coping with the aches and pains. The worse is when I'm so tired I can't get to sleep but luckily my family very supportive and they help me out a lot.

take care everyone, it's so nice to hear how everyone's doing and I will post whenever i can.
    Ash x

2. greenhaggis

greenhaggis Registered

Shes so lovely!

Love Lesley

3. birdie

birdie Registered

I can't find anywhere to click to see you baby:eek:

4. birdie

birdie Registered

I found her she is beautiful:lol:

5. Joandublin

Joandublin Registered

Aww Ash :cloud9:

Thanks for posting the pic. She is absolutely gorgeous! The spitting image of me! :lol:

What lovely dimples! She looks like a bundle of fun! I love them at this age. They just smile and giggle at almost everything. Oh the innocence... :)

Sorry your diabetes is still not controlled. That would have anyone worn out :hugbetter: Hope it continues to improve though

Luv n stuff
    Joan:rose:

6. keebler

keebler Moderator

What a cute little sweetie you have.:) Babies are a wonderful gift.

Thank you for posting her picture.
    :goodvibes:
    Lyn

7. LolaLola

LolaLola Registered

Hello, I will definitely check out Evie's picture.
    x Lola

8. LolaLola

LolaLola Registered

Done it. She really IS beautiful.
    Can't believe you have had her for 3 months already. I bet you are an experienced Mum now.
    x Lola

9. Lily

Lily Registered

Awwwwww she's gorgeous Ash :love:

Birdie if you click on cinderashes name, then click on public profile, on the right is her album :)

love
    Lily

10. Gwennie

Gwennie Registered

Aw she is a wee cracker!

11. Katharine

Katharine Registered

Yep she is beautiful :)

It almost makes you want to have another one - I did say ALMOST!! :lol:

12. cath

cath Registered

Ahh - she is gorgeous!!!:blush::blush:

X C X

13. lazylegs

lazylegs Moderator

Your darling little girl is just precious. Enjoy these times while you can, they go by so quickly.

Take care,
    Lazylegs

14. Maia

Maia Registered

She's just amazingly beautiful! I loved the 3-4 month age especially as they do smile and coo and finally start really interacting with you to boot! :)

Enjoy her and give some extra kisses tonight from all her Aunties on here :)

15. karen.w.

karen.w. Registered

Aww evie is beautiful ash!!! you must be so proud!

Enjoy every moment it goes far too quickly!

I'm glad you have a lot support ash, make the most of it :) and take good care.
    hugs to you both :hug:
    love karen x

16. cad

cad Registered

Aaaaawwwww,
    she is so sweet Ash. Congratulations.
    I empathise i am diabetic too, and i know its tough getting things back on track with a new babe. IIt's really good you've got support though.

Take Care.

Cassie

:)

17. acard

acard Registered

She is PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!
    You are so blessed!!!!!!

Hugs,
    becca

18. KidsPT

KidsPT Registered

Aww, she is beautiful! Congratulations!

Nancy

19. marymackay

marymackay Registered

Gorgeous Bub

Hi Evie
    congrats with your beautiful bub. And congrats in putting her pic where we can see it (Thanks Lily). No wonder I love seeing all my grandkids- more and more.

20. Raglet

Raglet Registered

what a gorgeous girl you have there ! Give that baby a cuddle from me. She looks very well cared for, well done.

Raglet