PIP replacing DLA usefull info | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

PIP replacing DLA usefull info

Discussion in 'Social Security / Disability Benefits' started by wheeliefab, May 2, 2012.

1. wheeliefab

wheeliefab Registered

If anyone has the time/inclination, please look at these documents - a DWP consultation on their proposals for PIP (which will replace DLA); Unfortunately the consultation closed on 30th April. but the info is usefull

www.dwp.gov.uk/docs/pip-ass...

gives case studies of how the rules will apply,

and this:

www.dwp.gov.uk/docs/pip-sec...

Just look at the second document from page 12 onwards. - shows their second draft of the Regulations which gives details of how they will assess PIP, which will be very similar to current assessment for ESA, i.e. with a point-scoring system.

2. Jessica1

Jessica1 Moderator

3. Maybe I am being a little stupid but incannot see where you mention about page 12. What section is it under please?

4. Jessica1

Jessica1 Moderator

Hi [email protected]@n

You're not being stupid, I think I may have confused matters by not removing the links that didn't work although I didn't want wheelifab's post to not make sense if I did.

From reading around the site I put the link to, I think this may be the document that wheelifab is referring to http://www.dwp.gov.uk/docs/pip-second-draft-assessment-criteria-note.pdf and hope that if this isn't, wheeliefab will be along soon to correct me.
    Best wishes,

5. wheeliefab

wheeliefab Registered

6. Great. Got it now thanks..