Pregnant-not planned-on all kinds of bad meds :( | Page 3 | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

Pregnant-not planned-on all kinds of bad meds :(

Discussion in 'Living with lupus' started by mooks, Mar 6, 2010.

1. Vina-Del-Mar

Vina-Del-Mar Registered

Hi Mooks,

Sorry to hear that you are having flare ups and that high blood pressure is high. I hope the see you at the Lupus Unit soon. My 21 year daughter attended the Lupus Unit and I found them really good and wish I could be referred there.

Good luck and wishing you well hun xx

Eve

2. LolaLola

LolaLola Registered

Mooks, I am still thinking of you.
    x Lola

3. mooks

mooks Registered

hey guys great news had scan today baby looks like a cute little bean with a heart beat!!! all meds are ok everything is ok...its going to be a tricky pregnancy but I have a great team looking after me...and the look on my bfs face when he saw the scan was worth everything! So wish me luck here i go...due november 9th! xxxxxxxx:love:

4. lazylegs

lazylegs Moderator

Great news Michelle. I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Take care,
    Lazylegs

5. keebler

keebler Moderator

Hi Michelle,

I am so happy for you and your bf.:bigsmile:

I am sending you :goodvibes: and wishing you :luck:

Love,
    Lyn

6. Katharine

Katharine Registered

I will be thinking of you Michelle and keeping fingers firmly crossed :cloud9:

Katharine

7. Lily

Lily Registered

:bigsmile: Michelle that's good news, I will keep you in my thoughts and hope that your pregnancy goes well :)

love
    Lily

8. greenhaggis

greenhaggis Registered

So glad that things have progressed and you decided to go for the scan.

Told you that you would eb able to see something 'pea' like, and a possible heart beat! :)

So glad!!!!! :)

Take care of you and baby and bf....and make sure bf takes care of all of you and himself! :wink2:

9. flutterbye

flutterbye Banned

That's such good news, I too will be thinking of you, hoping everything goes well, take good care of yourself :)

10. Jenkay

Jenkay Jen

Mooks, I hope you are doing ok and are feeling well soon.

11. Nutty

Nutty Registered

That's great news Michelle. I know a couple of people with auto-immune diseases that felt the best while they were pregnant. Hope this happens for you. Enjoy the journey!

Annette

12. ElephantEyes

ElephantEyes Registered

Hi Michelle -

Hope everything is going well - delighted that the scan went well!

Take care, Nellie

13. countrylass

countrylass Registered

Hi Mooks
    aww im so thrilled for you
    heres to being less risk than they expect aww 1st scan how lovely congrats to you both.
    much lv countrylass

14. debatat

debatat Moderator

Mooks, I am so pleased for you. What an exciting time, my eldest son was a november baby!!! I wish you a trouble free pregnancy.

Hugs