radio interview | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

radio interview

Discussion in 'Lupus News, Awareness and Research' started by birdie, Oct 23, 2008.

1. birdie

birdie Registered

yesterday for radio suffolk on the James Hazell morning show between 9.00am and 12.00pm. I hope I said the right things and came across as I intended. At least it was a telephone interview instead of going into the studio like I have done in the past.:lol:

2. Zoi

Zoi Registered

Oooooooooooooh!!!!! Well done Birdie!!!!!!! Bravooooo!!!!!! :excited::cheer2:

I'm sure you said all the right things and that the interview was brilliant indeed!!! :bigsmile:

Was it about lupus or...????

:flowery:

Zoi

3. birdie

birdie Registered

yes the interview was for Lupus Awareness month.:)

4. Clare.T

Clare.T Registered

Well done Birdie ! I don't suppose it's available on line ?

All the best
    Clare

5. LolaLola

LolaLola Registered

Well Done, Good for you!
    I have never got down to doing anything for Lupus Awareness Month, to my shame!
    x Lola

6. KarolH

KarolH Registered

Good job Birdie.:wink2::wink2::wink2:

7. helloos

helloos Registered

Yes if it is available on line we would like to hear !

I am sure you did well ! :wink2:

8. BigSis

BigSis Registered

Aaaaawww Birdie.
    Wish I'd known............I'm in Suffolk.
    I'll try and get it on BBC i-player.

9. birdie

birdie Registered

I can find radio suffolk but not too sure on how to go back and get programmes that have been on previous. It was on tuesday morning approx 9.45am and it was after the abba song waterloo, if thats any help to anyone.

10. Clare.T

Clare.T Registered

11. Lily

Lily Registered

Brilliant Birdie, well done! :thumbs: :bigsmile:

love
    Lily

12. Katharine

Katharine Registered

Oooooooooh excellent interview!!! well done :thumbs:

Katharine

13. Ocean1

Ocean1 Registered

'wa wa wa wa waterloo........' Havent heard that song in years haha!

Welldone on the interview :)
    Brilliant job :)
    x x x x x x

14. birdie

birdie Registered

I have to admit I didn't do any preparation for the interview and the first time that I spoke to James Hazell was the actual interview, but with this interview this is my 4th radio interview all the others have been with Radio Norfolk and in the studio.

15. lazylegs

lazylegs Moderator

Thank you for spreading the word. You did a fantastic job. The host must have done quite a bit of research prior to the interview. He had good leading questions.

I thoroughly enjoyed the entire hour of the program. When I clean I like to have talk radio on in the backround so I will definitely tune in again.

Take care,
    Lazylegs