Rash?? | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

Rash??

Discussion in 'Not Diagnosed Yet?' started by Jcmalone01, May 31, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Jcmalone01

Jcmalone01 Junior Member

So my mother had lupus and I was tested as a child and they said at that time they couldn't diagnose it. Now 23 years old and don't really have any symptoms except this rash I get when I have my first big sun exposure after a few weeks. I helped my gf move yesterday and was in the sun a lot and today this rash popped up. Just wanting an opinion. Look like possible lupus rash or heat rash?

Attached Files:

2. keebler

keebler Moderator

Hi and welcome to the lupus site.

You could go to a dermatologist to get your rash checked out. He could do a biospy on it to see what is going on. We do have members who were diagnosed that way.

This is what doctors look for in diagnosing lupus. With your history of lupus, it might not hurt to get checked out?
    https://www.thelupussite.com/lupus_diagnosis_tests/diagnosing_lupus.html

Take care,
    Lyn