Reset password email?? | Page 2 | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

Reset password email??

Discussion in 'Tech and test' started by mea, Apr 19, 2017.

1. x_claire_x

x_claire_x Moderator

We will start a conversation with Lee to ask her to investigate this..........Claire

2. wolf1

wolf1 Registered

I too had an email asking to change password but I tried my password and it worked so never bothered with the email then
    Wolf1

3. x_claire_x

x_claire_x Moderator

It seems you need to ignore these.. I have tried to contact the administrator but it can be a slow process...please bear with us !!!

4. x_claire_x

x_claire_x Moderator

Ok....so Lee the administrator has asked any of you that get these posts to please forward to this e mail addy so she can investigate what is going on..............[email protected] Thanks for your patience in all of this ! Let's hope it gets sorted very soon...............Claire

5. Surferboy

Surferboy Registered

In which case this is something that needs to be looked into as it could be a hack attempt.

I'm so paranoid after my 2 incidents.

6. Surferboy

Surferboy Registered

Whoops! Apologies for my post above. I didn't see the posts from Claire. I've deleted my emails. But if I get any more I'll forward to him.

x_claire_x likes this.