Rummage Sales Are About To Begin!!! | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

Rummage Sales Are About To Begin!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Karly1964, Apr 5, 2008.

1. Karly1964

Karly1964 Guest

:excited: :woohoo: Every Saturday when it is not raining my Mom and I go to rummage sales for bargains, to see what strange stuff we can find, :hehe: I look for the things I collect, Mom looks for books she has not read yet, and we both look for summer clothes for the girls. :rolleyes: Around this area there are a lot of people who sell ordinary things, collectables, as well as antiques, so there are usually a lot of things to see and places to go. Sometimes we go on Friday as well as Saturday. Sometimes it is just fun to get outside, when it is not the humid hot summer here in Indiana, but most of the time it is ok.:p This year I am focusing on finding a display cabinet for some of the things I collect, last year I foound a small one for ink bottles but it is already full and I would like to have another one. A lot of times churches have big sales and bake sales where my mom usually has to buy fresh brownies.:wink2: She has a secret sweet tooth that she normally controls well, contrary to me. Of course we cannot always resist buying the girls books and toys, especially if they are with us they Have to have something.:lol: I am looking forward to roaming the sales soon. Karly

2. Karly1964

Karly1964 Guest

Hope Today We Go To Some Rummage Sales, It's Saturday!!!! Show Me The Way To The Treasures!!!

Karly:lol: