Seeing two docs for SSI | Page 2 | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

Seeing two docs for SSI

Discussion in 'Social Security / Disability Benefits' started by Jennannshear, Dec 26, 2009.

1. pennylp

pennylp Registered

HI Jen,

I just started recieving disability in November, but of course it is different here in Canada than the states.... But I was still told horror stories that it could take a couple of years and that I would have to apeal.... So I was quite nervous... To my surprise my doctor sent the papers out on my birthday sept.. twenty fourth, and I was accept october twenty first...No questions.. I hope things go as easy for you as it has for me... If you have to see other doctors make sure they know how much you are suffering now and before... Good luck to you...

Love Penny