Signature? | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

Signature?

Discussion in 'Tech and test' started by susane, Apr 24, 2015.

1. susane

susane Registered

How do I edit my signature? I have looked everywhere. Thank you!
    :)

2. dmarie

dmarie Registered

Great question! I have been looking all over too! I hope someone answers. :)
    dmarie

3. keebler

keebler Moderator

Go to your name. A box should drop down. Click on signature and there you go. :)
    If you are using a quote from someone remember to add their name. Like I did on mine.

4. dmarie

dmarie Registered

Thanks keebler.
    dmarie

5. dmarie

dmarie Registered

Umm. No signature choice in drop down box.
    I hope it's not me. :rolleyes: dmarie

6. lazylegs

lazylegs Moderator

Go to your name on the toolbar and click on it. Signature will be second from the top on the left hand side. I hope this helps.

7. dmarie

dmarie Registered

Thanks lazylegs.
    I still can't see it. :Please:
    dmarie

8. susane

susane Registered

I am like dmarie I still don't see it on mine either, and I have been ok with everything else. :confused:

9. keebler

keebler Moderator

The signature is right below the Personal Details.
    Two lines down from your avatar picture.

10. dmarie

dmarie Registered

I did figure out how to turn the signature on, but still can't change it. No signature option in drop down box.

Thanks all for the help.
    • dmarie

11. keebler

keebler Moderator

Did you click on save changes? You have to scroll down to get to it.
    Hope this helps.
    Lyn

12. susane

susane Registered

After I go over my name on the tool bar and the drop down window appears with this list in it there is no option for edit signature. The one right below personal details for me is contact details. I also hit save whenever I change or do anything within these options. I don't know why we don't have this option. I guess I will just have to leave it as it is. I have used signature I guess years ago when I first registered, because I have what shows up to me when I post a reply and what I assume others see that says Susan Elaine, but just don't find that option now. :p

dmarie likes this.
  13. susane

susane Registered

Oh I wanted to say also that I find my signature easily under my profile, but no option to edit anywhere and especially not under my drop down box as dmarie said. I am sorry about the post above being hit again. I didn't know I had done that. I am a mess. ;)

Thank you everyone so much for your help.
    We just have a mystery. :coffee:

dmarie likes this.
  14. lazylegs

lazylegs Moderator

Highlight the present signature and type in the new. Remember to save changes afterwards. I just tried it and it worked for me.

15. keebler

keebler Moderator

The signature box looks like a post box.
    Just type in what you want your signature to be and then click save signature.

16. dmarie

dmarie Registered

:cry: none of the suggestions work.

Thanks you all for trying
    dmarie

17. susane

susane Registered

Does the board software allow non-moderator-level members to change their own signature?

Is there any way you could check if that is why dmarie and I don't seem to have the signature option in the dropdown?

18. susane

susane Registered

My husband wondered if it could be a "permissions" setting in XenForo?

19. susane

susane Registered

Thank you everyone. You have been so kind and patient with us. I sure do appreciate it. It's a great board. :flower:

dmarie likes this.
  20. debatat

debatat Moderator

You could contact the administrator Joanne. She may be able to help you.

susane likes this.