Signature? | Page 2 | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

Signature?

Discussion in 'Tech and test' started by susane, Apr 24, 2015.

1. susane

susane Registered

Thank you debatat. I will look into that. :)

2. susane

susane Registered

I had sent an email to the administrator, and today received a reply. She deleted my old signature that would show up, to see if that made any difference. It must have, because the second down from the left on my drop down box now lists signature as all of you were stating. It opens up the window to write in as you also described. She had checked out everything else on mine, and said it looked fine. I wanted to update this issue so that anyone else with the problem can do the same.

I sure do appreciate everyone's help, and also the administrator who looked in to all of this for me. I hope others get theirs fixed as well.

Thank you everyone!
    Susan

keebler likes this.
  3. lazylegs

lazylegs Moderator

I am glad you got it taken care of.

4. susane

susane Registered

Hi dmarie. Have you contacted by email the administrator on yours?

5. dmarie

dmarie Registered

Hi Susane,
    Thanks for the update. I haven't contacted the administrator yet. I have been lazy lately. :)
    dmarie

6. dmarie

dmarie Registered

I just checked the drop down box and I have a signature option! Yeah! Thanks again everyone .
    dmarie

7. susane

susane Registered

Oh, dmarie I am right there with you. I have been lazy myself. I will go find the place where you can contact her when you are up to it. I am glad to help out. She was very nice too. :)

8. susane

susane Registered

Opps, I didn't take the time to look down one more post, but so glad yours is fixed now too. Yeah x's two. ;)