Some interesting information | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

Some interesting information

Discussion in 'Social Security / Disability Benefits' started by Edith, Feb 7, 2010.

1. Edith

Edith Guest

Hi all,

I am not sure where to post this website I came across, but it looks interesting. I have no experience with it personally but it might be helpful to someone, so I am going to post it.

I found it mentioned in the NY Times.

2. Lily

Lily Registered

Hi Edith,

Thanks for posting that but we have had to remove the link because the site is run by an attorney and asks for donations etc. and also sells books. In other words it comes under the banner of advertising, which we can't allow on the boards for obvious reasons.

It did however have some interesting information, most of which is covered in our stickies at the top of this forum. If there is any in it that isn't covered we will post those links in our stickies thread.

Once again, thanks and we hope you understand the reason for our actions.

ps I would have contacted your privately to discuss this but you do not have your private message or email facility enabled :)

love
    Lily

3. Edith

Edith Guest

Sorry

I didn't think of that. Sorry for the trouble.

4. Lily

Lily Registered

No problem Edith :bigsmile:

love
    Lily