Thank Goodness For Pharmacy Delivery | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

Thank Goodness For Pharmacy Delivery

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Karly1964, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Karly1964

Karly1964 Guest

:) Boy, today I sure didn't feel like driving all the way across town to pick up my methotexate injection medicine, especially with gasoline so expensive. My legs and feet are quite swollen so it is really hard to walk around especially in the huge store where the medicine is. I am the last person on their delivery route, so by the time she gives me my meds she gets to go back to the store. But not everywhere delivers, the same brand store is two minutes away from my apartment and they don't deliver, the one ten miles away does though it doesn't make any sense.:hehe: A nice benefit when I don't feel up to the drive or walk. Karly