UCTD | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

UCTD

Discussion in 'Not Diagnosed Yet?' started by Mmouse, Mar 15, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Mmouse

Mmouse Member

I am new to the forum and wondered if you have positive ANA (1;320; 1:160; 1:80), both positive ANA/EIA and IFA/FANA, elevated D-Ddimer without DVT, elevated Ferritin, High CRP and borderline high ESR, restricitive lung disease, Hashimotos, Primary Parathyroid abnormality, raynauds, fatigue, Vitamin D deficiency, chronic dry eyes, dry mouth, nasal / mouth sores and very symptomatic of Lupus, recently diagnosed with UCTD but treated with meds for Lupus, but not the diagnosis. I still have positive labs despite the medication that I have been taking for two years, Azathioprine, plaquenil and Vitamin D 50,000 units weekly. Could this be another disease besides Lupus? If anyone can offer any suggestions that need to be considered so that I can be treated/medicated properly that would be greatly appreciated.

2. debatat

debatat Moderator

3. Mmouse

Mmouse Member

Thank you for the article.....I found it very insightful.