Uctd | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

Uctd

Discussion in 'Newly diagnosed' started by Mmouse, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Mmouse

Mmouse Member

Hi all-
    It’s been awhile since I’ve posted but thought I would update.
    I’ve just been rediagnosed with uctd, they’ve added fibro, RA to my diagnoses. My Rheumatologist says I have more than one autoimmune issue so that’s what he is classifying it as.
    I recently had my thyroid and three parathyroids removed. Now I have a tumor on my adrenal gland and it’s causing a problem with me feeling like I have an adrenaline rush and super high blood pressures. Has anyone had issues with adrenal gland? If so, what can I do?
    Please advise.
    Mouse

2. debatat

debatat Moderator

Hi, sorry to hear you have so much going on. If you want specific answers to your question, you may be better posting again with the heading adrenal issues it may get more replies. I know a few members have had similar problems.

3. Mmouse

Mmouse Member

Thanks for the tip!