Update On Me And My Pregnancy! | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

Update On Me And My Pregnancy!

Discussion in 'Living with lupus' started by mooks, May 26, 2010.

1. mooks

mooks Registered

Hey Guys,

Sorry I haven't been on recently..have been a bit busy! Hope everyone is doing well?

I thought I would update you all on my pregnancy. Well I am now 16 weeks and have a bump that seems to be growing by the hour even though all I fancy eating is fruit and vegetables haha!!

I am feeling much better, am taking ondansetron every day and too scared to stop it as had hyperemesis in the first trimester and do not want to risk puking that much again!

And I suppose the most awesome news is...my Lupus is being VERY quiet...we don't want to use the "R" word but put it this way I'm only on 200mg plaq and 10mg pred and my rheumy doesnt want to see me until after the baby is born in november! :thumbs:

Everything else seems to be going well, apart from my tummy muscles feel so pulled and tight.

I have my 20 week scan on 22nd june and I'm going to find out the sex if i can and if everything is ok then I can start buying things woo!!

:love:

2. Katharine

Katharine Registered

Great news all round mooks :grouphug2: So glad to hear it!

Katharine

3. doris999

doris999 Registered

Hi Mooks,
    That is awesome news.
    Just keep taking it easy and enjoy.
    Hugs
    Sandra.

4. greenhaggis

greenhaggis Registered

:highfive: Great news Michelle!

:flowery:

5. keebler

keebler Moderator

Great news Mooks!!:woohoo:

6. cath

cath Registered

Great news Mooks!!!!

Hope all continues to go so smoothly. Any day now you may feel the first soft flutters of baby legs :)

You might find soon that the 'tight'tummy muscles start to seperate in the middle. Don't worry if this is actually slightly painful. No-one ever told me that this could be uncomfortable, and it was...but it all coms back together when he/she is out!

X C X

7. Lily

Lily Registered

:dancing: :woohoo: I'm really happy that things are going so well for you and the bub Michelle, wonderful news !!!

Take care,

love
    Lily

8. ElephantEyes

ElephantEyes Registered

Oh it's so exciting Michelle! I'm thrilled that all is going well for you so far!

Take care, Nellie

9. Lupo30

Lupo30 Registered

Just to say, I'm really happy for you. Glad that everything is going so well and may it continue now and forever.

Love Lupo30 x

10. lazylegs

lazylegs Moderator

Hi Michelle,

I was wondering how things were going. Glad to hear it is good news. Hope it continues that way.

Take care,
    Lazylegs

11. debatat

debatat Moderator

Great news!!!! Thanks for the update!!

12. Maia

Maia Registered

Very exciting news and it sounds like things are going great for both of you. My rheumy
    also didn't want to see me until about 2 months after I had the baby. Thanks so much
    for the update - always good to hear happy news!

13. pennylp

pennylp Registered

Great news Michelle, I hope things continue to do well and that you stay feeling well... I am sure you are enjoying being pregnant it is such a wonderful time of your life...Take care and get lots of rest...

Love Penny

:grhug:

14. countrylass

countrylass Registered

Such lovely joyus news Mooks,been wondering how your doing.
    Thats good re rheumy.
    take care and well done you eating fruits,veg.
    hugs
    countrylass

15. michelledub

michelledub Registered

hi michelle
    i haven't been on in so long and i was thinking about you the other day.
    o my god your news is unreal ,congrats. i'm so happy for you.

best of luck

michelle

16. x_claire_x

x_claire_x Moderator

Sooo pleased for you mooks.... glad its all going 'tickety boo'... you make me feel old, mine have just flown the nest!! Enjoy the pregnancy especially as the Lupus is snoozing XXX and take care of yourself.
    Claire X