Watch Thread emails not working | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

Watch Thread emails not working

Discussion in 'Tech and test' started by Surferboy, May 10, 2018.

1. Surferboy

Surferboy Registered

Hi guys,

A quick heads-up. I used to get emails for 'subscribed' threads. But this has stopped recently.

I went in and unsubscribed and then resubscribed and checked the box to receive emails, but still not luck.

A glitch in the system?

Also, on Safari, I have big bold writing in my email bar saying 'website not secure'. Is this normal?

Thanks

2. lazylegs

lazylegs Moderator

Thank you for the heads up Surferboy. I will pass your alert on to the site Administrator.

3. Surferboy

Surferboy Registered

lazy legs, apologies. A minor amendment to my post above - it should read in Safari, I have big bold writing in my website bar. It's to on the email bar as I initially state. Sorry.

Thanks for bringing it to the attention of the Admin.

4. VSadmin

VSadmin testing Staff Member

Hey everyone.

we just made some adjustments right now to try and resolve this email notifications issues. can you let me know if you have received any email notifications?

Lee

5. lazylegs

lazylegs Moderator

Surferboy the email notifications should be up and running now. Thank you for letting us know you were having an issue.

Surferboy likes this.
  6. Surferboy

Surferboy Registered

Hi lazy legs, yup, email notifications are up and running again. Thanks for sorting it out. But the 'website not secure' message remains. Any news on that?

7. Surferboy

Surferboy Registered

PS - in follow up to my post above... I didn't get email notifications for this thread. Only for the Benilumab thread. So maybe still a small glitch somewhere. I checked my Junk folder and nothing in there.

8. lazylegs

lazylegs Moderator

Had you marked this thread as Watch Thread and to accept emails?

9. Surferboy

Surferboy Registered

:oops: I realised that in the middle of the night after I posted. Sorry. And apologies for not updating this thread whilst I updated my other thread.

10. lazylegs

lazylegs Moderator

No problem.

Surferboy likes this.