World Lupus Day 10th May | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

World Lupus Day 10th May

Discussion in 'Lupus News, Awareness and Research' started by mooks, Apr 3, 2008.

1. mooks

mooks Registered

hey guys...its world lupus day on the 10th of may...whats everyone up to for it? im thinking of a coffee and cake morning at my work...god knows they need more educating!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

2. Katharine

Katharine Registered

Oh My!!!!! My poor hubby who already has to deal so much with this every day :hehe: It's his birthday on the 10th of May!!!!

He is doing the catering for a brass band concert that friends of ours do each year. Me thinks I will be doing absolutely nothing all day, as in sleeeeeeeeep so that I can attend the concert in the evening :rotfl:

Other than that, yes, I think a little education could be spread around. Especially as over here, I have yet to find even the slightest mention of support for people with auto-immune disorders. All those Belgians with lupus and RA and things like that must be sooooo lonely with it. I know the one or two I have met are kind of desperate and they all miss out on the fantastic support here as they don't speak English.

Katharine

3. Clare.T

Clare.T Registered

Thanks for the reminder Mooks and goodonya. I'll get the posters etc out at my GP's, but I will have just come back from a trip so organising anything else won't be feasible

:)

Clare