The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I thought I would post an update on my progress with my weight loss surgery. I have lost 146 pounds (71 pounds pre-op, 75 pounds post-op), and I have 80 more to get to get to my goal weight. Here are some pics.
Here's where I started:
View attachment 243

This is me last weekend at my friend's wedding reception (I'm in the blue)
View attachment 244
View attachment 245

I feel INCREDIBLE and am loving the new developing me. I'm much more confident and out going then I ever was.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Melissar,

Well done you do look incredible, glad you feel that way as that's very important!

I can see the sparkle in yours eye's in the 'developing me' pictures that isnt there in the picture as you started the weight loss journey!

Love,

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Well done you!! You look great and it's so good to feel more confident again :)

Keep up the good work (I'm sure you will)!

·
Premium Member
7,567 Posts
Melissa, well done! You look fantastic at your friends reception. Keep up the good work. I admire your determination.

Deb x

·
Registered
279 Posts
Melissa

wow u r looking fantastic well done lovely dress and you have your sparkle back
keep going reach your target weight know you can do it

dixy

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you all for the congrats and the support!! It means a lot and it really helps on those days when I just want to say the heck with it. The surgery is a tool to help, but I still have to make the right decisions or it won't work.

*hugs*

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Congratulations Melissa!! :cheer2: you look amazing!!
well done to you, I hope you are very proud of yourself!

good luck to you & thanks for showing us your achievement it's truly inspiring :)
love karen x

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Hi Melissa,

Funny you should post as I have been thinking about you a lot lately and wondering how you were coming along. WOW, didn't I tell you the weight comes off quickly. You look so good and if you think your confident now just imagine where you will be in another 75 lbs lost.

You keep up the good work and please post sooner so i am not left to wonder how skinny your getting.:lol::lol::lol:

Cudo's to you. After my surgery I went back and put on the same clothes that I wore in my original picture only I had to hold them up with both arms but. Kinda like holding up the jeans you used to wear in front of you and looking at the picture thinking 2 people could fit into them now.

YOU GO GIRL and post more pictures soon. Best of luck to you as you continue through the journey your on to the new you.:wink2::wink2::wink2:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.