The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im 15 and new to this site. i could really use someone to talk to that understands what im going through. if you are around, message me or reply to this if you want to talk.. thank you.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Hi 'Orange ....'

I am very pleased to meet you. Do you have a diagnosis yet?

I have noticed a few other teenagers on the site and i'm sure somebody your age will appreciate another kindred spirit.

Meanwhile, my name is alwin, I'm 44, have 3 children (2 similar age to you) and i have mild SLE with a couple of other autoimmune conditions.

I have been particiapting in the site for a little over a year and found people extremely helpful and kind.

If you want to talk directly to people try the chat room. i believe sometimes you need to go on even if there is nobody there, then when others notice somebody is there they will go into chat themselves.

If you have any specific questions just fire them onto the notice boards and you will find you never have a problem somebody doesn't share with you in some form or other.

Again - welcome - very pleased to meet you.

Take care and good luck!

:love:

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
I just wanted to say i know you dont want to chat to an lode like me, but if your ever stuck you just pm anytime lovey, Lin xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:)

·
Registered
117 Posts
I can talk to you also

Hi! I'm Lynn and I too had lupus as a child but did not get diagnosed until I was older. But if you need to talk many of us are in here and are willing to share some answers for you. Hope you get well soon and I'm sorry to hear we have another Lupus patient in our world. And a young one at that. I think many of us in here can give some great advice on helping you with questions. :eek:

·
I can only be myself
317 Posts
Hi, I'm vikki, 18 but was diagnosed when i was 14, PM me if you want to chat, I can try to help with any questions you have, or just listen if you need a rant

·
A bit loopy
38 Posts
"Better late than never!"

Hi im Alex,

15 years old. Many cheesy jokes. Chat anytime :wink2:

Alex

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Alex, I'm not sure you'll get a reply, this member hasn't visited the site since August of last year.

You'll just have to try the cheesy jokes out on us oldies :lol:

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
:rotfl:

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm Melanie and I am 18 i was diagnosed when i was 15
its been 5 years and my lupus isn't anywhere near remission. I have been through so many different things that i am sure if you have a question i have been there done that kinda situation haha
message me anytime : )

1 - 12 of 12 Posts