TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to whom ever may read this. I am 25 and new to this but not new to Lupus. Being diagnosed with lupus at the age of 12, I have experienced a lot. I have had numerous doctors, gone to so many retreats, lost a child:mad: , and basically, have been a human guinea pig:worried: for new kinds of tratments. I would like to just say thank you all for giving me someone to vent to. Oh yea, I am open to questions and advice if any is needed. Young with room to grow8)

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Welcome to the site and I'm glad you joined us. It sounds as if you have been severely affected by lupus - but you've made it through for 13 years now so the treatments have been successful in some ways at least. How has lupus affected you and what medications have helped you the most?

You've been through a lot --- (((hugs))) for the loss of your baby. But it seems obvious you also have a lot to offer here to others as well. Take care... & welcome again.

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Hi there and welcome to the site. It is a great place for information and to vent. Many nice people here all ready to help.

You were diagnosed at such a young age and I do believe that you have gone through many things. It feels better to know that you are not alone and that many people can relate to the every day things Lupus brings.

How are you doing now with your Lupus?

Nice to meet you.

·
Registered
184 Posts
:welcome:
I am so sorry for your loss, it seems like you would be able to give alot of information regarding what worked or didn't work for you. I truely hope you are well and welcome to the site I never heard of lupus until 2+ yrs ago when I was diagnosed let alone 12 yrs ago!!:wishes:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts