The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe that I made it! We left Cleveland on Friday, August 14th and headed down to Mansfield to gather and have some dinner before we left. First thing Saturday morning, we were on the road heading for Keystone Colorado! It took us 4 days to get there (including a day in Colorado Springs to play and see the local sites). We spent 5 days in Keystone at the women in motorcycling conference. Mostly we did the rides they had set up. The weather was BEAUTIFUL!! I think the longer I was there, the more homesick I got for Colorado!

We left Keystone and stopped in Denver to do some shopping and headed off toward the Black Hills in South Dakota. We spent 3 days in the Black Hills roaming around and seeing the sites (the Mammoth Site in Hot Springs, Crazy Horse and Mt. Rushmore).

On the way back out east, we stopped at Wall Drug in Wall South Dakota. Talk about a shopping mecca!! 6 women and shopping...did I mention we did a lot of that every where we went??? I had to ship stuff home more then once!! LOL

We had a few days of rain and little bit of hail on our trip, but it was quite an experience! We were gone for two weeks, but we all got home safely and no major incidents while we were out and about. I had a twitter site set up so people at work could follow the adventure, and I will be posting photos to my facebook page. I clicked off over 600 photos, so it will take me a little time to get through them all!!

·
Premium Member
7,567 Posts
Melissar that sounds like a fantastic time, a real adventure. I am glad you had the chance to have this experience, it is always lovely to hear good news.

Deb x

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No, that's snapfish for ya. The accounts are free though and it's a great way to store and share pictures. When I get them uploaded to flickr I'll repost that URL. I don't think you have to be a member to view pictures on there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.