The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was strugglin alot yesturday and got loads and loads of support just like to say from the bottom of my heart a big thank you to you all it ment so much

im feelin better in the head now but sufferin after not takin my tabs yesturday stupid i no but never mind good days and bad go together

again thanks to you all:calm:

donna

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
That's OK Donna :) We're all here to help. We know what it feels like to be where you are now.

Just remember - it WILL get better and you DO have a RIGHT to correct medical care and treatment!!

Please be careful with meds - you absolutely must not simply stop taking certain meds (including prednisolone)!!!

Try and take things one day at a time and remember that you are only feeling so down because you're hurting so much and feeling so lousy - once you get that good treatment (the one I shall be putting you on a train for Manchester myself for :rotfl:), things will look up immensely.

hugs :hug:
Katharine

·
Administrator
10,181 Posts
Hi Donna,

I am glad to hear things are looking brighter today. I was happy to see in your other post you have decided to keep your rheumy appointment. The only way you are going to get the help you need is to fight for it.

Hope to see you in chat again soon.

Take care,
Lazylegs

·
elisabethm
512 Posts
Hi donna told you the other night that is what this site is all about.I feel the same if i need to rant then i know i can do that on here.Glad you feel better Speak to you soon Elisabeth

·
The Other Illinois Tammy
1,193 Posts
Donna,
Anytime you need us we are an internet away and someone is always on here. I am glad that you are feeling better now.

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Hi Donna

Im glad you decided to 'take on the battle' again :hugbetter: Believe me, most of us understand exactly what you were going through in terms of frustration and wanting to throw the towel in. Just remember, this is YOUR body, this is YOUR life and you deserve the best possible care you can get.

Hang in there...

Joan:rose:

·
Registered
279 Posts
Hi Donna

Good one keep popin the pills pop pop :lol:lol.

Soooooooooooo glad u feelin better ;)

write u list 4 rheumy just keep at him.

Once u get right cocktail of meds. Cheers lol:hehe::hehe::hehe:

u will feel soooooooooo much better.:wink2: Just takes time.:p:p:p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts