TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I can't find my original thread ,so have started again! Very incompetent!

I just wanted to Thank Everyone who responded when I was ill recently following my Father's sudden death.

Your concern has helped very much. I am almost back to normal now, just a bit tired still and there is still a lot of Dad's stuff to sort out. At least myself and my Brother have been abe to do that without coming to blows, He has been really good.

Love to you all, and sorry I have been a bit quiet.
x Lola

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hi Lola,

:) It's good to know that we can help (though I can't even remember if I was concerned :lol:)

Do keep on taking it easy though as these things are pretty tough and can sometimes keep on hitting us when we least expect it.

hugs :hug:
Katharine

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Hi Lola

Here is a link to the original thread in case you or someone else would like to read it

http://www.thelupussite.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71173

Im glad things are beginning to settle back down for you. I hope you and your brother continue to support each other. You both need all the support you can get at this difficult time.:hug:

Much love
Joan:rose:

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Haha Lola, I'm sure some others would disagree :rotfl:

·
Inky
249 Posts
HI Lola
Thanks for letting us know how you are getting on.
Been thinking about you and glad you are coping and getting support from your brother.

Love
Sara
x

·
Registered
580 Posts
hi lolalola, im very sorry to hear about your fathers passing.

i havent been around as much as i used to.
i wasnt able to get a hold of a computer for the past couple of weeks.

im also glad to hear that you are almost back to normal. i hope things get better for you soon take care.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Hey Lola

Thanks for letting us all know how you are getting on. I am glad you are feeling a little better than you were, but as Katherine said still take it easy and look after yourself.

Take care

Claire

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Lola,

I so sorry to hear of your loss and am glad your feeling a little more normal!

I must have missed you original thread, but I do remember the story covered by the news!

Remember to still take care of yourself!

Lots of love and hugs!

Lesley

1 - 9 of 9 Posts