TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

A few months back there was a post where we spared a thought for those amongst us who are very ill.

I am not particularly religious and won’t be “hypocritical” and suddenly start praying when it suits me, but I do believe that positive thoughts and love have their own power. A special friend of mine is one of those mentioned above and today and the days to come will be particularly hard.

I’d like to ask you all, in your own way, whether positive thoughts or prayer, to think about all our friends who are doing less well right now.

Hugs to all,
Katharine

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Dear Katharine, I am sorry to hear your friend is so poorly. Of course she will be in my prayers. So will you, I think of you often and hope your current good spell lasts!
x Lola

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
(((((Katharine)))))

I am so sorry to hear your friend is very ill :sad:
I will definitely be sending positive thoughts & prayers to your dear friend..& to you too katharine at this worrying time.

please keep us updated & take good care of yourself.

sending big healing,positive hugs to you,your friend & to all concerned
:grhug: luv karen x

·
Registered
339 Posts
Lets hope you are right Katherine and it will help somewhere along the line.
Sending lots of positive thoughts to hope your friend finds the strength to get through this difficult time.
Love and best wishes
Sal x

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Whole hearted mega thoughts for your friend, who is friend of us all, with every fibre of my being in fact.
Many of us are going through very bad times right now, assailed by this dreadful disease, the wolf that gets its jaws into you and just won't let go.
I know from my own experience how comforting and strengthening it is to know that people care when we are in deep trouble.
Thanks for giving us this opportunity Katharine to think of, hope for and pray for those who are in special need right now.

Let me see. I join hands with you Katharine - who do you join hands with ?
Let's see how big a circle we can make !

Love to all
Clare

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hubby, dog and I are already joining hands, Mum too in Ireland...On to the next person and lets make that a big big circle,

Katharine

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
I, my daughter, and my husband will all be joining hands thinking of those we know and love who need a little bit of some positive thoughts and prayers sent their way to help them through the worst of times.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Hi Katherine,

Joining my hands, thoughts, prayers, and anything else I can think of to strengthen and comfort both you and your friend.

Hoping the days ahead bring renewed strength and healing. Take care.

Love,
sharon

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
I will be joining hands here along with you all and hoping and praying that all the energy we can generate will reach our friend and all who are in trouble right now.

There are bucketloads of love and strength on the way, dear girl...

Much love
Joan:rose:

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Joan - I just joined your hand reaching out across the water from Ireland to Scotland.

Katharine - I am so sorry to hear of your friend and wish her health and better times ahead. I am like you and not religious but do believe in the power of positive thinking. I like to light a candle when thinking of someone.

You are right in that a few of our friends here have recently been through or are currently going through tough times whether it be lupus related, bereavement or other personal problems.

Sending comfort and strength to your friend Katharine and all those in need of support right now.

Don't give up, always look for the rainbow for somewhere the sun is shining.

Love, :grouphug2:

Pam xxx

·
Registered
553 Posts
Hey Katherine

:hug:

I do hope that your friend is better soon... Big hugs and thoughts to your friend and all those around so that they can be strong and give her all the support needed at this time

Love and hugs

Claire

·
Registered
301 Posts
My heartfelt thoughts and prayers are joined with you. Let us pray that all who are suffering or are touched by someone who is suffering will find the peace and comfort that they so sorely need.

Joining hands to you all.........................

:calm:

Love Judi xx

·
Registered
468 Posts
Reaching out my hand from the heartland of the US

Many good thoughts and hopes for all of those we know who are not doing too well, a big hug to everyone from far away Indiana:getwell: :grhug: :love2: to all who are doing their best to hang in there and to those of us who love them as well. Support and love put along with all our good thoughts and prayers for those who are struggling now. Bless us all. Karly

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
I will join the circle as well, adding my prayers and good wishes and healing thoughts to all the others. May we all be blessed healing grace today and every day.

Sunny

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Ok I am taking Sunnys' hand and joining in sending healing thoughts and good wishes too ! :hugbetter: :hug: :grhug:

love
Lily

·
Registered
277 Posts
Taking Lily's hand and holding out a hand to whoever posts next.... :grhug:

I'll be thinking about you and your friend, Katharine, and everyone else going through a rough time right now as well, hoping that things get better soon.... :goodvibes:

sf

·
11,405 Posts
I am joining hands with everyone.:)

I always say a prayer for everyone on this site for peace and comfort. For your dear friend Katherine too.

Love,
Lyn

·
Registered
1,563 Posts

Oh my Kathrine i am so sorry also to hear about your friend and everyones friends and family that are suffering so much with there health.I am joining that wonderful circle of friends to help support and pray for everone to get feeling better real soon and there health gets better also.
My sister and her family will be joining us in this circle of prayer also and we are from illinois in the USA.(((((hugs)))))

Tammy

1 - 20 of 43 Posts