The Lupus Forum banner

a momi from the philippines

427 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  adorable 
#1 ·
hello! i am from the Philippines.... a mother of two young man. Diagnosed with SLE / lupus. What gave me a hard time was during those flare.... weakness... feel so tired even just got up from bed early in the morning.... dry eye syndrome....glaucoma... and even arthritis lots of joint pain.
Entering this site will surely help me that I knew I am not alone having this desease..... 8) ....

adorable

#2 ·
Hello adorable and welcome to the site :)

This is a great site for support and advice. I hope you enjoy being here and look forward to getting to know you better.

Katharine

#5 ·
hello. I am on prednisone and plaquenil, then timolol eye drop for my eye...
My two boys 24 and 23, both were supportive with my my condition so with my husband. But then I am still a full time working mom. And if you'll see me from my physical and outside appearance you won't think that I am that sick.... I undergone surgeries - hysterectomy (removal of uterus and ovary), apendectomy and cholecystectomy. God really great after all that things I am still standing with a cane on my own toe...
thanks guys!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.