TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By this time of year, I am usually up to my elbows in dirt and worms...which I love to do...but since I cant even see my knees lately and with an upcoming c-section surgery I gave up on my garden for this year.

To my surprise, this past weekend while I was showering and lounging about the house :) , my hubby and 3 year old son surprised me by doing all of the planting for me!

I walked outside to find a garden in bloom with all sorts of colorful flowers carefully ( and some not so carefully :) ) planted!

It was a teriffic surprise for Mothers Day and the two of them were pretty proud of themselves. Needless to say, they were covered head to toe in mud, but had a great time together!!!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Ah, this is a lovely story! Thanks for telling us, really did brighten up my day to hear about it! :) You must be very proud of them both for doing you so proud!

Good luck with your upcoming c -section, I hope it all goes very well and you're soon at home enjoying your beautiful garden with an even more beautiful new baby! :)

Take care
Cathy x

·
Registered
521 Posts
That is absolutely beautiful..
I can see you standing there with a huge smile on your face looking at your beautiful garden. Standing next too you are your two, mud covered men.
Happy Mothers Day :)

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, it was pretty nice....who says men can't be sensitive? LOL :lol:

Now, my son has been checking "HIS garden" everytime we leave the house to see how his flowers are growing- I think we have our first science lesson here!! :)

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Aaww that's so sweet - It would never happen here. If there's one thing my hubby doesn't like it's the garden, but hey, I can't have everything and he more than makes up for it by doing all the cooking :) and does, very reluctantly mow the lawn :rotfl:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts